- Hotel Ratna was established in the year 1993 by Sri Late Muppidi Narasimha Reddy. Running this hotel from past 25 years with good reputation in the market. We have achieved AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE 2010-11 from Department of Tourism Government of Andhra Pradesh.We have also achieved Certificate of Excellence in the year 2015-2016 from goibibo for which we got 4.1/5 saying that 85% of guests recommend this hotel. Our hotel is the best Hotel of Warangal City with got lodging, boarding and 2 Restaurants with 2 Conference halls with the capacity of 200 & 50 members capacity.We have 4 categories of rooms present in our hotel namely Suit Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, AC Rooms, Non-AC Rooms. We provide good Room Service & timely Housekeeping in our hotel. We maintain different kitchens for Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian Separately. We got 2 separate restaurants for Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarians.We provide guidance to the tourist and arrange the transportation to nearby visiting places.
Online booking services :
- The purpose of the Pre-Booking services is for the reservation of a room in hotel Ratna.
THE USE OF THESE SERVICES IMPLIES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDITY OF EACH AND ALL THE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS – WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE AUTOMATICALLY INCORPORATED INTO THE CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH THE HOTEL, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YOUR WRITTEN TRANSCRIPTION IN THE SAME – INCLUDED IN THE LATEST VERSION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS.
- Procurement procedure: When using the service, the user will receive an email confirmation in which is included the confirmation that their purchase order is in the process of being confirmed. If you are a customer, once the corresponding debt for your reservation has been made, you will receive an email confirming this; this email serves as proof of your booking.
- Guarantee: The booking is confirmed and guaranteed overnight with a credit card. In the event of a no-show without prior notice, the first night will be charged (including GST and taxes).
- Termination of the contract or cancellation of the booking: The credit card is solely a means of guarantee. Cancellation of the booking by the user will not incur any charges for advance cancellation, provided that this is done prior to the specified deadline in each country (local time at the hotel) on the day of arrival. Once this threshold has passed, Ratna will make a cancellation charge as compensation, which will amount to the cost of the first night (including GST and taxes), with the exception of hotel.
Prices per room and night : Prices are valid only in writing and for the period specified. Hotel reserves the right to modify these prices without prior notice where there are justifiable reasons.Prices relating to the booking will be indicated during the booking process. GST is applicable to these prices without prejudice to local taxes also being applied in accordance with existing local regulations in the country.These local taxes must be paid directly in the hotel.
- Prices shown at the time of booking include GST (or equivalent tax) according to the applicable rate at the time.
- In the event that the applicable rate changes between the date of the booking and the date of services being provided, creating a disparity, in accordance with the applicable regulations, the applicable price shall be that which corresponds to the time of delivery of services or to the accrual of the tax, even where this will incur an increase to the final price indicated to the client during the booking process.
- The user undertakes to use the services in accordance with the Law, moral standards, good customs and public order, as well as that which is stipulated in these General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement. Consequently, the user is obliged not to use the services for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what is set out in these General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or which could, in any way, damage the services, Ratna and/or its image.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- These General Terms and/or Conditions of procurement are governed by INDIAN Law. For the resolution of any dispute arising with respect to its validity, execution, fulfilment or resolution, either total or partial, Hotel Ratna and the users expressly waive their own jurisdiction or any other which, if appropriate, may apply to them and submit to the competence of the Courts. This contract constitutes the full and complete expression of the agreement between Hotel Ratna and the user and replaces all previous pacts, undertakings, statements or agreements, either written or oral, which may have existed previously between both.
- These terms and conditions are under warangal jurisdiction.